Update: We have selected potential candidates. However, we are still open to future recruitment. You can still send your resume and we'll contact you when there's another opening.
If you like traveling and able to write engaging yet informative product descriptions, this is the project for you.
Our team at WOW Travel is looking for travel writers all around the world. You will work remotely in your own space and time. All you need is a laptop, internet connection, writing skills in English, and a browser to write directly on our WordPress platform!
We need you to help us build engaging reviews on Travel Gear. Each article should contain 13 products and a detailed introduction (topics and samples will be provided). All products are available on Amazon. And you should write the descriptions based on the information provided by the sellers. However, you are not allowed to copy or rewrite the information. You must write in your own words. Plagiarism is NOT tolerated.
In a nutshell, here's what you'll have to do:
- Writing 30 (or more) articles per month on our WordPress platform
- Researching for the best products on Amazon
- Providing the image and product links (all available on Amazon)
Each product description must follow this format:
- Product name
- 2 (two) descriptive paragraph (minimum 150 words)
- 1 sentence of "sales tagline", tell why we love this product
- 5 pros (or more)
- 1-2 cons
And the introduction is a buying guide and should consist of:
- 1 opening paragraph of a minimum of 100 words
- 1 paragraph to bridge the following information:
- list of at least 5 key features with a 100-word explanation
Samples will be provided!
The fee for each article (which is around 2000-2500 words) is 10 USD. So, you will be earning 300 USD per month at least!
Shortlisted candidates will have to go through a series of test:
1. A quick test of writing 1 product description (not 1 article, just 1 product)
2. Completing 1 full article
Write to us via email (to email@example.com) and tell us why we should hire you.
To make sure you have read this post carefully, please write your email subject with this format: "[First Name], Travel Writer in [Your Current Location]" for example: "Arakita, Travel Writer in Chile".
Good luck and see you soon!